The demand graph of CPA US qualification is getting steeper everyday in Indian and Middle East finance job sector. The reasons are mani-folded. A CPA US qualification is not only considered as the Topmost Public Accounting status of the world, it also symbolizes your competence and potential in F&A domain to the highest level. MNCs of India and ME are recruiting US CPAs extensively since last 2 years in significant positions within the company. Compared to other chartered accounting courses, a US CPA is in an advantageous position in demand, duration (short termed) and cost as well.
- Check whether you are eligible for US CPA by sending scanned copies of your mark sheets to an expert.
- Collect branded, to-the-point study materials, software and start with your prep.
- Get in touch with good CPA mentors.
- CPA is a tough exam, devote at least 3 months of time for each paper; i.e. 12 months for all 4 papers.
- Meanwhile, start with your official evaluation of credentials process preferably from NASBA, fix the US state from which you will write CPA and apply for an NTS.
- Pay exam fee to AICPA.
- Plan for your travel to Dubai/US and write exams.
- Once you pass all 4 parts produce your experience certificate ( criteria depends on state to state) and apply for the CPA License.
- Although not yet official, we have news from genuine sources that CPA exam can be written from India by the end of 2018. By that time get yourself PREPARED FOR THE SHOW.
For more clarification write me to